This week I thought I would explain the benefts of the new spikeless golf shoes that many golfers including Justin Rose, Fred Couples and Ernie Els to name just 3. Based on demand from last year we will be stocking a wider range this year.
The key benefits to these shoes are that they are...
- You can wear them straight from the car and onto the 1st tee
- You can wear them in the office or at home
- You can wear them in the pub or at the football
- And to top it all they are really comfortable to boot (pardon the pun). It's like wearing a pair of slippers.
- In most conditions they grip perfectly well although in wet conditions we would recommend traditional spikes to be on the safe side.
I usually wear these shoes day in and day out at the club and in the shop as they are that comfortable.
Our range for 2015 will include the FootJoy AWD Casual and the Contour Casual (in stock now) along with adidas' adicross gripmore (due in next week). We will either have in stock all colour options or can we order, very quickly, your desired colour if it is not it stock at the time.
Come in a try a pair on for yourself. You won't be dissappointed.